3004 Coal Creek Street
Parker CO, 80138
$349.01 per sqft
Built in 2012
Welcome home to this beautiful and unique ranch style home in the highly desirable Elkhorn Ranch neighborhood! This home, situated on a 5+ acre lot, features four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and an open concept floor plan designed with the entertainer in mind. Walk in the front door and you are greeted with an abundance of natural light, as the entryway flows into the dining area, family room, and kitchen. The sizeable kitchen includes Whirlpool appliances, ample cabinet space, and a large island. Escape to the master bedroom, complete with a massive walk-in closet and private master bath with a walk-in shower and generous sized bathtub. The backyard sanctuary is comprised of an extensive patio with a natural gas grill and a gazebo, as well as a large fire pit area and multiple garden beds.
Other features of this home include a Generac whole-home backup generator that provides emergency power in the event of a power loss, and a giant attic space, accessed by a fold-away ladder, which provides additional storage space. If more storage or garage space is needed, Elkhorn Ranch allows for an outbuilding as well.
This home was also built to exceed ADA standards, including automatic door openers, wider halls and doorways, and roll under sinks, stove tops, and counters.
February 1, 2024
February 16, 2024
3004 Coal Creek Street
Parker CO, 80138
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
Pine Lane Prim/Inter
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:33 PM UTC, 2/16/2024